Q. How can I purchase public performance rights to show a film outside the classroom?


Here is a partial list of organizations that hold PPR for many films. Swank is a great place to start.


When inquiring about PPR, have the following information on hand:

  • Your name and the name of your organization
  • Where and to whom you will show the film
  • Potential number of audience members
  • How your organization will pay for the rights to show the movie
  • Contact information for your organization
  • Whether or not you need a copy of the film

If you need help locating an organization with PPR, please contact the Electronic Resources and User Access Librarian at swhitfield@rider.edu.

See also "What are public performance rights

See also "Does Moore Library purchase pubic performance rights?"

  • Last Updated Sep 19, 2019
  • Views 15
  • Answered By Sharon Whitfield

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us